Sightseeing Liverpool – Open Top Bus Tours of Liverpool
The original Sightseeing Liverpool Tour Bus – we are Sightseeing Liverpool and the number one open top tour bus operator in Liverpool, which encompasses the sights of Liverpool and an educational tour in a clean, bright, fun, recognisable bus.
Liverpool City Sights run the only multilingual tour in the city from the recognisable red open top buses. This winter they will be bringing something magical for local children to enjoy and see.
The bus will be fully lit up with over a mile of fairy lights, a real sleigh and of course Santa’s reindeer’s straight from the North Pole! The bus itself is a vintage vehicle that has been specially built by the elves!
Inside you will meet Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Santa’s helpers and of course, the man himself – Santa Claus!
On the 21st November you will be able to see Santa driving his sleigh around the city centre ringing his bell and waving as he passes by, but you have to wave back! He will then land on the Pier Head where children of all ages can meet Santa, tell him their Christmas wishes and then be given a present from the man himself, including a picture to treasure forever!
You will be able to see Santa from 1 pm until 7 pm each day for just £10. This includes a present and a photo of you and Santa!
Price: £10 per child.
Time: 1 pm – 7 pm
Private Hire: [email protected] for rates
Running Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from the 26th until the 15th when we will be running every day until 5 pm Christmas Eve!
STARTING FROM 1 ST NOVEMBER 2016
All Liverpool City Sights Customers can receive a ” Free Glass Of Bubbly ” on production of a Valid Tour Bus Ticket at the World Famous PHILHARMONIC DINING ROOMS on HOPE STREET .
Our open top bus tours of Liverpool depart every twenty minutes and each complete tour lasts one hour. The Sightseeing Liverpool bus tour encompasses 15 stops starting at the famous Liver Buildings. Between stops you can experience sights like the war museum in Chapel Street or visit Mathew Street, the home of the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles first played to exited local crowds.
Your tour covers a wide area of Liverpool city centre and stops include:
- The fabulous St George’s Hall widely regarded as one of the finest neo-classical buildings in the world.
- The World Museum with its permanent collection of antiques, botany, zoology and temporary Exhibitions.
- The Walker Art Gallery with its special exhibitions and permanent collection.
- The Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral.
- The Anglican Cathedral with its stunning views across the city.
- Hope Street and the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts.
- Albert Dock including the International Slavery Museum and the Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- Tate Liverpool which is housed in a beautiful converted warehouse in the historic Albert Dock, part of Liverpool’s World Heritage waterfront. Tate Liverpool is home to the National Collection of Modern Art in the North of England, and is the most visited gallery of modern and contemporary art outside of London.
- The Radio City Viewing Gallery. Standing proudly some 400 feet above the heart of the city centre, the beacon offers stunning panoramic views of Merseyside, Wirral, North Wales (including Snowdonia occasionally) and as far away as the Lake District and Blackpool Tower on clearer days. Not bad for an observation deck that was originally designed to be a chimney. more info.
- The Liverpool Wheel. *Located Next To The Echo Arena* A new wheel on the city’s waterfront. The new 60 metre high tourist attraction is positioned on the piazza outside the Liverpool Echo Arena and Convention Centre – near to the Albert Dock. The wheel includes 42 fully enclosed, air-conditioned capsules offering riders spectacular panoramic views of the city including the River Mersey, the Welsh mountains and World Heritage Site waterfront. more info.